San Francisco, CA
Rimeto is in a rapid growth phase, including developing existing teams and launching new teams. We are looking for a recruiting leader to strategically and aggressively grow the company and our recruiting org. It's a special opportunity to build a function from the ground-up and deliver tremendous value.
We're looking for a leader who can creatively attract top talent and serve as a true partner to candidates, hiring managers and Rimeto's co-founders. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting (from sourcing to offer), driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, communicating regular updates to our leadership team, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. After filling key roles, your attention will turn to building and leading Rimeto's broader recruiting team.
A significant focus will be recruiting world-class software engineers, so we're looking for proven experience successfully identifying, evaluating, and converting outstanding technical talent for Bay Area tech companies. You will also recruit for our broader product organization (e.g. Design, Product Management), our business team (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), and Operations.
We recognize that a great recruiter is instrumental in building a great company. Our entire team is excited to work together with a talented partner to continue building our world-class organization.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline, including world-class technical talent for Bay Area teams
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Excitement to wear many hats - from front-line candidate sourcing to defining high-level strategy with Rimeto's founders, and everything in between
- Excellent verbal and written communication, that blends professionalism and friendliness and builds rapport and trust with candidates
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy analyzing data, uncovering insights and sharing learnings with leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on projects
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You are excited to shift tasks and priorities as circumstances change, which happens regularly at a fast-growing startup.
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly
- Location - either: a) full-time at our San Francisco HQ, or b) from home, with experience successfully working remotely (and able to visit SF HQ at least quarterly)
- Manage and drive a full-cycle recruitment for various roles, partner with hiring managers, and own the overall recruiting process
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance
- Actively source, engage, and recruit passive candidates
- Own and manage all candidate pipelines. Build trusted relationships with candidates and foster them through the process
- Work directly with Rimeto's founders to define recruiting priorities, develop strategy, and measure outcomes
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams
- Own recruiting operations and our ATS system, including analytics and reporting
- Engage and manage outside firms and vendors as necessary
- Help develop Rimeto's candidate-facing value proposition and brand marketing strategy
Passionate. Entrepreneurial. Collaborative. Curious. Empathetic. Humble, yet confident.
Rimeto is a high growth, well funded start-up founded bringing mobile first, world class user experience to workplace productivity.
Ted Zagat, Neville Bowers, and Maxwell Hayman are complementary teammates and friends from Facebook, where they were long time veterans. They are passionate about empowering people to do their best work.