San Francisco, CA
We are looking for design interns/co-ops to help design our design system, product and marketing assets. Design interns will be exposed to all facets of product design including user research, UI, UX, prototyping and product development for mobile, web, marketing sites and social media. Our interns are given top quality mentorship from veterans in the industry and have influence on the entire product and business. Rimeto is a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where designers make immediate customer impact.
This internship/co-op can be part time and has a minimum twelve (12) week duration.
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in design, human-computer interaction or a related field.
- Comfort in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Creative and good at solving problems quickly.
- A portfolio of current design work (independent projects or student work are ok).
- Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the United States in 2018.
Nice to have qualifications
- Ability to translate designs into code.
What you'd do in a typical week
- Work directly with Product, Design and Engineering to create and refine specs for new features.
- Participate in user research sessions with real customers.
- Manage and update the Rimeto design system.
- Create production-ready mockups for client approval.
- Test product features with users.
- Create marketing and social media assets.
- Create interactive prototypes in Invision or code.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Influence product and business strategy.
Why you'll love us
- Work in all facets of design: research, UI, UX, marketing and development.
- Learn how to translate customer requests into vision-driven designs.
- Receive dedicated, 1:1 design mentorship.
- We move fast, you'll see your designs in the hands of real users.
- We're a small, customer-focused design team and your work will make a difference.
- User centric. We think people-centered workplace software should be impactful and enjoyable.
- Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
- Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
- Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
- Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Passionate. Entrepreneurial. Collaborative. Curious. Empathetic. Humble, yet confident.
Rimeto is a high growth, well funded start-up founded bringing mobile first, world class user experience to workplace productivity.
Ted Zagat, Neville Bowers, and Maxwell Hayman are complementary teammates and friends from Facebook, where they were long time veterans. They are passionate about empowering people to do their best work.