San Francisco, CA
Rimeto’s mission is to give employees the context and understanding to work together effectively. We are a high growth, well funded start-up based in San Francisco bringing world-class user experience to workplace productivity.
As Rimeto's Product Marketer, you'll be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns and go-to-market plans informed by key market insights. You'll know our customers and competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. Your strategic insights will be backed up with market evidence and then used to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers, engineers and sales channels knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
This role reports directly to the Co-founder, Maxwell Hayman.
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering.
- Run qualitative and structured analyses to identify market opportunities and create a data-driven product and sales channel strategy that is aligned across product, engineering and sales.
- Inform and guide strategic decisions and tradeoffs related to product value and positioning, features, schedules, cost, pricing, and lifecycle management
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs
- Quarterback go-to-market efforts to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Fiscal accountability and management of allocated product marketing budget
- 7+ years experience with 3+ years experience working in a product management, product marketing, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
- Experience with product launches (including mobile) and consumer campaigns
- Must be a strong public speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.