Senior Sales Lead
San Francisco, CA
Rimeto’s mission is to give employees the context and understanding to work together effectively. We are a high growth, well funded start-up based in San Francisco bringing world-class user experience to workplace productivity.
The Sales Lead will be responsible for developing long term professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organizations while leading and coordinating contract negotiations to a successful close. This position will be the first sales lead for the team, who will work closely alongside the Co-founders to come up with a sales/growth strategy for the team. You’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our rapid and sustainable growth. Not only will you negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction, you'll also be able to build a successful sales organization around you!
This role reports directly to the Co-founder, Maxwell Hayman.
- Engage with the C-level suite in enterprise customer organizations
- Serve as executive sponsor during enterprise level deals.
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment.
- Display a systemic approach to leading challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Rimeto is the place for you.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Sales, or a related field
- 7+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Proven track record of successfully selling into large companies (e.g. 10k+ people)
- Understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Develop and execute plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.