Lead Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Rimeto’s mission is to give employees the context and understanding to work together effectively. We are a high growth, well funded start-up based in San Francisco bringing world-class user experience to workplace productivity.
As Lead Marketing Manager your responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with Rimeto's brand identity. To be successful in this role you should be able to generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy and drive significant response improvement and efficiency. You will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels and expected to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and executional excellence.
This role will report to our Co-Founder, Maxwell Hayman
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase awareness about Rimeto and drive qualified traffic to the business
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- Experiment with a variety of acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee and approve all marketing material
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Analytical and creative thinking
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.