San Francisco, CA
Rimeto’s mission is to give employees the context and understanding to work together effectively. We are a high growth, well funded start-up based in San Francisco bringing world-class user experience to workplace productivity.
The Product Designer helps develop the design of Rimeto's mobile and web products, public and customer-facing materials, and overall brand. This person stewards user experience across all Rimeto products and features.
Rimeto is passionate about design and committed to delivering a world-class design experience for our customers. We see design as a strategic advantage as we reinvent workplace tools, and this person sets the standard across everything we do.
The Product Designer reports directly to Rimeto's Head of Design.
- 2+ years experience in high-quality software product design across desktop and mobile
- Worked on product design end-to-end for successful products
- Passionate about building software users love with technical, scalable, and user-centric models of design
- Experience with and affinity for complex product architectures
- An excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization Enjoys collaborating cross-functionally with Engineering and others
- Organized and consistently advocates for design methodologies and processes
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Balances optimization for speed with quality, and taking risks
- Ability to work on-site in San Francisco
- Pluses: SaaS background, technical expertise, and start-up experience
What you'll do:
- Oversee design projects end-to-end from product ideation, to research and execution for both new and existing products
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams- including our product, brand and marketing
- Partner closely with the Founders, Engineering and others to to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, successfully executed, and delight customers
- Prioritize and guide new projects based on company goals and business objectives
Why you'd love us:
- You'll have a broad design and product mandate inside a high-growth tech business
- We're dedicated to helping each other grow personally and professionally
- The entire company is is committed to world-class user experience
- We use design best practices that thoughtfully balance speed with craftsmanship
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.