Santa Monica, CA
Operations / Logistics
We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to support our CEO. They will be working closely with our Dir of Admin Ops and office manager to be a key contributor to the efficiency and flow of the company. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
- Demonstrates an understanding of other managers' needs, preferences and schedules in order to provide support when primary assistant is out of the office.
- Identifies opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines
- Responds to internal and external queries concerning guidelines, procedures or operations.
- Aids in the management of calendars: Plans, negotiates, and schedules meetings to accommodate managers and others. Uses discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings.
- Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Drafts, collects and distributes supporting documentation.
- Manages complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Prepares presentation materials for meetings and executive forums. Works with associates in other departments to gather data and trend information.
- Creates and maintains lists, files and databases to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- Uses knowledge of the function and manager's role to independently resolve issues for managers, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate.
- Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1+ year in an administrative position to a C-level exec
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with ability to anticipate needs
- Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented
- Confident risk taker, and a great sense of humor
- Desire and ability to grow professionally
- Proficient MAC and PC skills required
Nice to have
- Experience in a supportive/lead role
- Proven success working in a fast-paced start up environment
Essential Role Requirements
- Must be able to juggle responsibilities and strategize on efficiency and priority
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.