Sr. Security Technical Program Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Ring is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Technical Program Manager who possess a unique balance of Security & Compliance depth and technical program management skills to join our Security and Compliance Team. They must thrive in fast-paced environments, drive innovative process changes through multiple organizations and teams, and simultaneously support several projects at once influencing a growing global organization.
- Interact with Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to deliver security best practices throughout product lifecycles.
- Help drive products development and business units to adhere to compliance programs such as GDPR, ISO27001, IS027018, SOC 2 and PCI programs.
- Translate business and legal requirements to technical implementation.
- Assist compliance programs by assessing control frameworks and compliance risks and fulfilling evidence requests.
- Operate a rhythm of the business for managing changes to the control environment and in the preparing of audits; guide control owners in documenting their own control activities and confirm readiness of controls for audit and/or certification.
- Drive process improvements and control implementation projects in coordination with key stakeholders and the service teams. This includes the resolution of audit findings, and the execution of projects originated from internal assessments.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Organizing and driving Pen Test program.
- Deliver and manage Security Score Card and Metric Report for the business.
- Perform security engagement with various business units in an advisory role.
- 3+years’ experience managing complex technology projects
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+years equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical background being familiar with AWS cloud services, Open Source and other modern technologies.
- Have a solid understanding of data classification and management as it applies to the business.
- Experience in privacy, security, or compliance working with attorneys.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.