Santa Monica, CA
Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is looking to hire an Account Manager – Implementation Specialist to join our Neighborhoods team. The Neighborhoods department is revolutionizing public safety by utilizing innovative Ring technology. This person would act as a liaison between the Account Manager, and the primary point of contact(s) for our business-related accounts, which we call Partners. An Implementation Specialist would own the relationship with our Partner during the crucial transition period from Sales to Account Management.
Your responsibilities will include digital product training for clients, improving the training process, streamlining workflows, analyzing effectiveness and gathering client feedback. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. This person will be leading in-person training sessions for our Partners, and so the ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be customer obsessed. The successful candidate will also have a documented track record in driving change, significantly improving processes, and know how to be effective in fast paced environments.
- Deliver training courses which incorporate Ring’s strategy, mission and technology using our sales methodologies
- Conduct trainings using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at events
- Assist in developing and maintaining client sales and post-sales technical training content, presentations, and accompanying materials to raise bar on curriculum quality
- Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program
- Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content
- Improving the training process and workflows
- Planning, conducting, and analyzing the training session
- Analyzing effectiveness and driving continuous improvement based on the analysis
- Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Travel 50-70%
- 5+ years of experience in delivering business focused and technology related training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Able to travel 50-70%
- 5+ years in technology related role
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners
- Experience working with local municipalities and/or any public sector
- Participation in creating new/improving workflows
- Leading feedback and enhancement brainstorming sessions
- Collecting feedback and communicating it with the Account Manager
- Ability to create consistent workflows
- Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content
- Capacity to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask driven environment
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age