Senior Integrated Project Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone.
Ring is seeking an experienced Senior Integrated Project Manager to lead cross-functional teams in the execution of marketing initiatives. As a delivery lead, this role will be responsible for project planning, resource management, cost estimation, and team coordination across a wide variety of deliverables. In addition to work-streams under your direct care, you’ll manage the overall project plan for the cross-functional team (GTM, Strategy, Media, Production, etc…). This is a critical role and you’ll be the nexus of project information and the source of truth across the program/campaign/project.
- Manages programs/campaigns/projects through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap
- Creates and manages production timelines and manage resources
- Creates labor (hours) and outside fee estimates for all aspects of projects
- Ensures deliverables and deadlines are communicated to all internal and external parties
- Runs regular meetings to review project updates and consistently documents action items and takeaways
- Works with appropriate parties to gain approvals
- Provides inputs for workload management of creative staff; updates staff utilization chart based on current and future projects
- Drives decision-making process for risks
- Seek out information in order to keep work moving smoothly in a start-up culture.
- Works to continuously evolve and improve processes in place
- Negotiation of vendor agreements, drafting of statements of work, and coordination between internal legal and finance groups
- 5+ years of experience in an Integrated Project Manager role at an advertising agency or an in-house marketing department
- 5+ years experience in project management of work across at least three (3) of the following deliverable types - video, photography, print/OOH, radio, direct mail, digital display/rich media, email, website design, and experiential activations
- 5+ years experience in the development of project plans/workbacks, budgets (labor and expense), and staff plans
- Experience in management and coordination of cross-functional teams (GTM, Strategy, Media, Creative, Production)
- Management of outside vendors and agencies
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Process driven, with an eye towards continually improving the work product as well as the day-to-day experience for the team
- Desire to mentor both in and out of your discipline area
- Ability to thrive in a briskly-paced start-up environment and work independently towards goals
- Experience with project management applications and tools
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age