Santa Monica, CA
Facilities / Office
Ring is looking for a full-time facilities/building coordinator to oversee the various Santa Monica properties that constitute our headquarters.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives work orders and ensures accuracy before dispatching
- Conduct daily walkthroughs and deal with maintenance issues and tracking supplies and equipment
- Handyman responsibilities- upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises
- Telecommunications/AV maintenance
- Assists with space planning and furniture allocation
- Sets up and maintains buildings in accordance with Santa Monica commercial property laws
- Proactively pursues the improvement of property and working environment
- Provides information and direction to vendors, facilities staff and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption
- Assist in the procurement of facility vendors and services as required
- Coordinates the delivery of site amenities
- Assist with additional duties as requested
- 1+ year of experience as a Facilities or Building Coordinator
- Up-to-date familiarity with Santa Monica commercial property laws and regulations
- Experience setting up a commercial property
- Champion for efficiency, as well as economic and environment resourcefulness
- Ability to be quick on your feet, and confident while working under pressure
- Willing to be ‘on call’ and respond to needs in a timely manner
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.