Sr. Creative Recruiter
Santa Monica, CA
HR & Recruiting – HR / Recruiting
Ring is hiring a full-time in-house Senior Creative Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team in Santa Monica. You are responsible for hiring positions across several departments and locations. You describe themselves as passionate, tenacious, confident, self-driven, creative and fast learner. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team focused on making an impact across the entire Ring/Amazon Devices business unit.
Your focus will be on driving creative recruiting strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation
- Actively sources qualified passive candidates using internet databases, social media, employee referrals, etc.
- Conducts prescreening interviews and coordinate onsite interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff
- Engages hiring managers and interviewers to provide great candidate experience
- Conducts interview debriefs and drives hiring decisions
- Ask questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged and challenged; Think outside the box!
- 5+ years full life cycle experience recruiting for creative professionals (Marketing, PR, Comm, Design, Production, etc.).
- 7+ years of recruiting experience partnering strategically with Director and VP level hiring leaders.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience sourcing/closing/negotiating senior level candidates.
- 7+ years of experience working with CRM, ATS, or related applicant tracking software systems and analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working at rapidly growing tech startups or fast pace environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly, deliver under pressure and is solution oriented.
- Experience recruiting and closing mid to high level design talent in competitive markets.
- Experience recruiting marketing managers/directors (across all disciplines), PR managers, UI/UX designers, design technologists, design researchers, and other creative job families.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.