Sr. CRM Developer
Santa Monica, CA
The Ring CRM team is seeking a Senior CRM developer, whose primary role will be to lead technical development in auditing and architecting migration of existing email templates, triggered workflows and automated system emails to a new data platform and marketing automation service. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in HTML email development across multiple ESPs, a strong understanding of API development and integration possibilities, as well as ability to understand SQL and clearly articulate technical requirements for scaled migration to a new system, in partnership with the CRM team.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, testing processes and launch of a fully scalable cross-channel retention program
- Audit technical requirements for existing emails and workflows and align recommendations for new implementation
- Develop fully responsive CSS/HTML email templates, with personalized dynamic content
- Review, prioritize and recommend API integration structure in partnership with CRM lead
- Partner in architecting segmentation structure and filters based on customer attributes and events
- 7+ years of experience in web development for digital marketing, advertising, product management or similar, with at least 2 years developing emails for high volume campaigns and triggered workflows
- Expert level CSS/HTML
- Solid knowledge of API frameworks
- Experience with scaling technical CRM and marketing automation implementations
- Demonstrated experience making tool stack recommendations based on technical requirements
- Competency in computer science fundamentals and data structures
- SQL proficiency
- Liquid experience or similar preferred
- Experience with customer.io, MailChimp, SendGrid preferred
- Experience evaluating and directing junior developers in campaign development and structure
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with experience in complex testing and QA environments
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age