Santa Monica, CA
Operations / Logistics
At Ring/Amazon, we're working to be the most customer - centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us create safer communities and happy neighbors, this is your chance.
Here at Ring/Amazon we are currently looking to hire an experienced Manager 3PL / Supply Chain to join the team and play a role in the overall management for North America Fulfillment. Interfacing with internal E-commerce team, Retailers and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner.
The role will be responsible for a part of the 3PL operation in North America and reports to the Director of Global Supply Chain at our HQ offices in Santa Monica.
The role includes the overall interfacing with internal E-commerce, US Retail and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner. The External Fulfillment 3PL Manager will be a key member of the NA External Fulfillment Team. The main tasks will be management, control and direction for EF operations and will work to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the External Fulfillment provides to our customers, resulting in exceeded productivity goals and the delivery to our customer promise.
- Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
- Contribute and lead major projects within the NA Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA with 3PL/carriers though daily management.
- Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with the NA Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, Retail, E-commerce Team, Customer Service and Transportation management.
- Prioritize projects and IT feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across company
- Willingness to travel and have hands on management at So Cal 3PL’s
- Ability to manage a small team if needed, leadership and communication skills
- Qualified to degree level or other equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of work experience and interested in developing a successful career within a 3PL logistics provider, supply chain, logistics and distribution or operations environment in an international company.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
- Proven Project Management experience in a related industry.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail.
- Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines.
- Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
- Ability to exceed expectations relating to quality and productivity.
- Good computer literacy (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.