Program Manager (Beta)
Santa Monica, CA
Product / Program / Project Management
Are you an advocate for customer feedback? Do you have program management experience working with customers or industry partners? Would you like to work alongside some of the most customer obsessed people you’ll ever meet?
The Product Validation team at Ring needs an experienced program manager to help us build and execute programs to validate the customer experience during the product development cycle. You will work with end users and a wide variety of internal teams to develop the strategy and execute the program to confirm that, from a customer perspective, we're ready to launch. You'll be a “hands on” contributor to support and troubleshoot issues, resolve problems and keep the feedback flowing. Along the way you’ll need to identify opportunity for improvements and put processes and tools in place to support continual efficiency gains. You will be required to track, communicate status on and independently drive issues to resolution. Cross-team coordination, project management and an ability to learn and understand new technology are essential.
This position demands an ability to prioritize and multi task. The ideal candidate will have experience with program management and software testing and be excited to influence the customer experience of new products. They will also have great people skills, experience working with others around the globe and be willing and able to ‘roll their sleeves up’ and dig into problems when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+years equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program management in software development
- 3+ years of experience building processes, project management, and schedules
- Familiarity with Alpha/Beta/Field Testing Processes
- Familiar with Market Research & Survey Creation
- Familiarity with Centercode, TestFlight, Crashlytics, TestFairy
- Familiarity with using, debugging and troubleshooting devices and gadgets.
- Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of responsibility
- Possesses excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Prior experience in product quality, testing software and hardware products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data analytics, reporting results and identifying trends
- Experience running multiple projects at the same time while maintaining test schedules and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Project Management tools (Monday, JIRA, Microsoft Project)
- Adaptable and willing to wear whichever hat that gets the job done
- Impeccable organization skills with attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation