eCommerce Operations Manager
Santa Monica, CA
E-Commerce / Subscriptions
Ring is currently seeking an eCommerce Operations Manager to join our Santa Monica, CA office. You will have the opportunity to elevate consumer experience on our owned global retail sites through the management of day-to-day operational activities. You will use your keen attention to detail to ensure our consumer experience is frictionless, and have the energy necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your strong attention to detail and communication skills will allow you to build meaningful partnerships with internal teams and lead to close collaboration on operational updates. Your leadership skills will propel you into optimizing experience as it relates to all global site operations.
- Manage daily business operations for eCommerce and with CS and Global Supply Chain Team
- Ensure thorough UAT of projects to ensure proper execution and operation
- Develop understanding of different order processing and fulfillment systems and how they interact with each other to power different elements of the business
- Monitor order processing and trouble shoot issues and communicate details
- Juggle the roles of facilitator, supporter, and strategic planner.
- Set the pace by guiding a team’s effort to ensure the right processes are being utilized in the right manner
- Making decision and recommendation when faced with operational difficulties
- Help to plan, design, improve and implement new operational processes
- Available on weekends and holidays to take ownership of and respond to system and order inquiries
- 5+ years working in eCommerce Operations managing back end order flow between order management system and ERP, overall site maintenance, logistics, and site feature implementation.
- Bachelor’s level degree in related field
- Passionate about problem solving and improving the consumer experience
- Proficiency or strong understanding in computer skills including: Microsoft Office, strong Excel knowledge, eCommerce Platforms, Shopify, Order Management Systems
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to understand, assess and problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age