Santa Monica, CA
Operations – Operations / Logistics
Ring is actively seeking a Distribution Coordinator to join the Global Supply Chain team. You will initiate, track and report on outbound shipments from third-party logistics providers globally. Working closely with customer service and third-party providers this role ensures shipments are processed timely and accurately to both B2B and B2C neighbors globally thru cross functional communication and analysis.
- Work with outbound and inbound shipment files to create shipments and process to distribution centers
- Carry out data analysis on shipments globally
- Maintain and monitor SLA with third party providers globally
- Communicate with sales operations team and third-party providers to ensure a smooth flow of outbound shipments
- Coordinate communication between internal customer service and third-party distribution centers.
- Review and analyze third party provider invoices
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues when necessary
- Identify areas of improvement and work with Global Supply Chain Team to implement improved processes
- 1+ years of experience in a Logistics, Operations or Account Management role
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office with advanced knowledge in
- 1+ years of experience with Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to report data accurately and identify errors or off-pattern entries in spreadsheets
- Self-motivated to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Shopify experience
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.