Display Marketing Manager
*** Please use the following link to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/738515/display-marketing-manager-ring-europe
To support our big growth ambitions, we are looking for a Social & Display Marketing Manager to help us build the smart home security market and scale our online marketing efforts in Europe. You will play an important role to achieve Ring’s mission to make homes and entire neighborhoods safer by enhancing our campaigns across social and display marketing channels. You will be responsible for activating communication and optimization of the campaigns based on solid data and analyses.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketeer who can set up and build a continuous learning capability for paid social and display campaigns and who thrives in a startup environment. This position is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Head of Growth Europe.
- Manage daily execution of paid social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and programmatic display campaigns, optimize performance and drive sales growth across Europe
- Complement our TV campaigns by activating users across whole customer journey through digital marketing campaigns and provide suggestions on proper media mix to deliver right KPIs
- Conduct various analyses and generate insights to feed decision making in thrive for constant improvements
- Create and manage dashboards
- Work closely with design and creative team for new and ongoing asset generation, develop A/B testing ideas and test targeting & creative variations for performance improvements
- Work closely with the rest of the Ring’s marketing team as well as external partners to optimize online content and improve conversion rates
- Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
- Work closely with Google & Facebook and agencies to determine areas of opportunity and drive customer acquisition improvements through constant optimizations
- Stay up to date with latest digital trends and best practices in the industry
- Solid experience driving paid social AND/OR programmatic marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel and performance marketing tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Looker, etc.)
- Experience in adapting messaging with successful results in messaging & creative testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Multinational business experience
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, high pressured environment, bias for action
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, you are ready to execute with limited resources (experience in a startup culture and e-commerce is a plus)
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.