Santa Monica, CA
Creative / Design
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone.
Our marketing design team is looking for an exceptional Designer within the Ring/Amazon Devices organization. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere. He/she must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, smart and elevated ideas to the table. In addition, this person should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a strong portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
- Portfolio exemplifying 8+ years of Visual Design experience in both a digital and print design capacity
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and similar design tools
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating digital design, visual branding, campaign design, and art direction
- Experience defining and evolving brand guidelines
- Experience in multi-channel advertising and brand advertising for campaigns
- Process oriented portfolio clearly displaying: Candidate’s role on project, Challenge, Solution, & Results clearly stated per work sample
- Candidate must be able to set appropriate deadlines with collaboration of designers on their team, as well as business partners
- Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (ie Communication Design, Visual Design, User Experience, etc.) or relevant work experience
- Candidate has worked in an advertising or marketing focused multi-channel design role through an in-house creative team, a creative agency, etc
- Experience working on a photo-shoot or alongside an Art Director (or equivalent) on a photo-shoot and has delivered assets into production
- Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Candidate must have experience working in a deadline driven environment and must be able to manage workload to meet customer deadlines
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age