Product Marketing Manager
Product/Program/Project Management – Product / Program / Project Management
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join an exciting new product team to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans in the North American market. In this role you will be lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for product positioning and messaging, sales enablement planning, research, and thought leadership for this new product area.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new products and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for this new product that differentiates us in the market and resonates with neighbors
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our buyers & customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field
- Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- Track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, and email
- Track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Amazon marketing tools
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.