Director of Marketing Operations
Santa Monica, CA
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of Smart home and redefine the home security space.
In this role, you will be responsible for directing the operational leads within the Marketing teams to support and coordinate the continued expansion of the Ring brand. Working with the GTM team and Product teams to facilitate the marketing objectives and calendars across multiple product categories. Working cross-functional on project management with coordinators and managers across all marketing channels including channel, retention, eCommerce, brand communications, campaigns and design.
Teams building and setting the standard for the operational excellence of all department. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you be a true leader and define the role.
What You'll Do
- Oversee large scale marketing projects from creation, to implementation across multiple teams: copy writing, design, site development, email marketing, social media, and PR
- Manage project workflow of design team, copywriting, video production, and web development
- Establish project processes and timelines for both the creative (design, copywriting, video production) and site development teams
- Manage global product launch marketing campaigns by interfacing with product team, user experience team, customer service, channel marketing, email marketing and digital marketing teams to ensure proper communications among all teams
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns: landing pages, emails, digital ads, paid search, SEO
- Manage the workflow of projects for digital marketing, email marketing, radio/podcasts, channel marketing and content marketing campaigns
- Oversee the redesign of life cycle, retention and upsell emails
- Manage JIRA board for site development teams to ensure all projects are completed within each sprint
- Manage the workflow of video production team to ensure all video content (TV commercials, Facebook ads, install videos, etc) is created and in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversee the A/B testing of the website to increase conversion rate optimization
- Oversee the migration of ESPs from Mailchimp and Customer.io to Bronto (Oracle)
- Oversee all promotional marketing emails and partner with Channel Marketing to ensure we are adhering to MAP
- Track and ensure all marketing pixels are properly implemented on the website
- 8+ years of relevant B2C work experience in marketing or marketing operations.
- 8+ years of experience working with industry tools, including email, web analytics, content management system(s), and CRM.
- A team player who can work side-by-side with other marketers, designers, writers, developers and analysts.
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- A marketer with a proven track record executing innovative and effective campaigns at the strategic and tactical level.
- Impeccable communicator who can distill complex information and translate into simple, easy-to-understand language.
- Proven track record of team building and operational marketing processes.
- Experienced with working with Product and Tech teams to create optimal customer journeys and experiences.
- A strong analytical problem solver, ability to ID inefficiencies and provide recommendations to be implemented right away!
- Strong quantitative, problem-solving and analytical skills. You will be comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Accomplished oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams and time zones
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Master’s or MBA degree
- 8+ years or experience
- Experience in B2C, high-tech product/services
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.