Sr. HR Business Partner
Santa Monica, CA
HR & Recruiting – HR / Recruiting
Ring is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to work closely with several business leaders and their teams in our corporate office in Santa Monica, CA (with eventual relocation to Hawthorne, CA). This role will help develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. Additionally, this position will partner closely with the HR team and other resources to drive key projects in areas such as scaling and growing our senior leaders, diversity, and leadership development.
As an HRBP, you will be a leader for change and assist in taking the leaders to the next level.
- Establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, talent management, succession planning and skills assessment
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitor effectiveness through the tracking of key metrics
- Use coaching techniques to develop manager capability
- Support and lead initiatives including training and change management
- Lead projects across the organization with high visibility and impact. Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resources
- Project management and execution skills
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and drive scalable solution
- Evidence of stretch assignments that reflect superior performance in previous roles
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a highly complex and dynamic business setting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with senior leaders and influence through strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to dive deep, attention to detail and follow-through
- Bias for action and the ability to drive outcomes via a matrixed team
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships
- Prior experience in tech and/or start-up companies
- Prior experience supporting marketing, design, sales, and/or product teams
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.