National Sales Manager
Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is looking for a National Sales Manager to manage the team tasked with executing and driving sales plan for National Retail and Reseller accounts that will result in delivery of sales and profit growth of Ring and the portfolio of products.
We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing long term business plans and driving creative ways to put our technology into more homes, fueled by our mission to create safer neighborhoods. It takes a savvy and strategically agile individual to be successful in this role. You’ll lead the joint business planning discipline for accounts, manage account managers and oversee the planning process with account and channel teams.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with Accounts; VP, DMM, Buyers, Merchandisers and Replenishment teams
- Develop long-term sales strategy and short-term, business plans for these key accounts, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Manage budget, forecasting, profitability, etc. for key accounts
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit, expenses, and activity reports
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Consistently work towards better brand enhancement throughout customer's merchandising and consumer touch points
- Attain Sales goals, top line, net and profitability targets
- Provide feedback on account to management team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales within retail / wholesale channels
- Must be able to travel for sales meetings and to visit key accounts
- Excellent negotiation and follow through skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics with ability to apply to sales strategy
- Possesses strong analytical process / thinking
- Ability to adapt quickly and fit with a unique company culture
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communications skills.
- Ability to understand the companies merchandising goals and work within key accounts to execute best in class
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot future account needs through planning
- Strong computer skills to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Web-based applications
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation