Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Community Support / Call Center
We are looking for a Forecasting Manager to join our team. Candidate will be presented with opportunities to help Ring’s business in many ways, including delivering best-in-the-class team member experience. Integral to this position will be answering questions such as: What data inputs do we need to understand customer behavior? What are significant drivers of key planning inputs such contact volume, average handle time? What impact will upcoming events have on customers’ experience?
The Forecasting Manager will partner with various cross-functional stakeholders to share actionable insights to improve the performance of forecasting models for key planning inputs such as contact volume, average handle time etc. Examples of such business-critical insights include providing estimates of new product and market launches and diving deep on recent events to understand impact on contact volume. The successful candidate will be a collaborative teammate with a passion for continuous improvement, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of curiosity and initiative. The ideal candidate can deliver results within tight deadlines and maintain a high standard of personal and professional integrity and ethics. We are looking for a team-player to play a significant part in defining our team efforts.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the strategic direction of capacity planning (long-term) and workforce management (short-term) network strategy, outsourcer strategy, new site requirements, geographic diversification, etc.
- Work closely with Ring leadership and provide insightful, forward-looking information about upcoming challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance via Key Performance Indicators
- Key Influencer/Business Owner for telephony, capacity planning, and workforce management decision support systems capabilities.
- Provides input and thought leadership on new tool capabilities and enhancements
- Support local site management and workflow teams to optimize staffing requirements.
- Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Drive organizational changes in response to growth/expansion of Ring Community Support business (volume growth, country expansion, product launches)
Do You Have What It Takes:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration) preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Contact Center Workforce Management administrative positions required (manager, supervisor level)
- Previous Capacity Planning & Forecasting experience strongly preferred as well as experience with business intelligence and analytics
- A passion for developing a standard WFM model is required, as is engaging your team to do the same.
- Expertise in integrating and managing short-term forecasts in workforce management software (Aspect eWFM preferred)
- Experience using various statistical tools for SL optimization and then communicating plans or risks clearly
- Analytical and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role
- Proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.).
- SQL is a big plus. Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.