AWS Developer (Ring Community Support)
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
BI / Analytics / Data
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now that Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, we are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Ring is looking for Solutions Developer to build and develop our Amazon Connect infrastructure. You will be working with partners and 3rd-parties to create solutions and integrate them with the Amazon Connect platform. This is a technical position for someone who can dive dee and build AWS-optimized architectures. The ideal candidate can write code, has hands-on experience integrating with WFM, CRM and contact center platforms, and is comfortable working on solutions that involve multiple vendors. Previous experience with AWS is required.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the day- to-day support of telephony and CRM platforms
- Working with partners and 3rd-parties to create solutions and integrate them with the Amazon Connect platform
- Triage incidents and requests ensuring they are resolved within the established SLA/OLA
- Help build AWS-optimized architectures
- Create knowledge base and end user how-to articles
- Responsible for the administration and development of new workflows and processes as they related to ACD or CRM platforms
- Work with end users to resolve issues, log and work cases within the platform, and provide help desk support
- Perform detailed analysis of technical and business requirements and/or issues and make recommendations to leadership
- Perform data imports/updates using data loader tools
- Test, QA, and document changes to the system
Do You Have What it Takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years experience doing hands-on system development/integrations
- Proficiency in the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Python) and open-source technologies
- Previous experience with AWS is required
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience coding in Java, Python, Node.js or another popular programming language on large projects
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably interfacing with technical roles at large companies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience working with WFM, CRM, contact center solutions, and is comfortable working on solutions that involve multiple vendors
- Working knowledge of popular communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.