Sr. Marketing Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Ring is currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Analyst to join our team in Santa Monica. The right person for this role will be an analytically minded, problem solver with experience using advanced analytics tools to understand data and generate actionable insights.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product, data science and e-commerce teams to analyze data and drive meaningful business results in the US and globally.
- Own campaign reporting and tracking for paid marketing campaigns.
- Regularly socialize results with key stakeholders and executives.
- Be organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once across multiple advertising mediums
- Research and develop new marketing and advertising strategies to test.
What You Are
- 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Business Intelligence, or marketing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major or emphasis in Marketing, Statistics, Finance or Economics preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- Be able to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly, and a personality that quickly builds rapport and professional relationships
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Familiarity with direct response analysis frameworks and marketing optimization strategies a plus.
- Experience in the consumer products industry an added bonus.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.