Senior Media Manager, Call Center Marketing
Santa Monica, CA
Ring is seeking an experienced Senior Media Manager to lead media buying and advertising strategy for our call center business. The Senior Media Manager will be responsible for strategizing, leading, managing and executing various strategic acquisition programs that drive traffic to Ring call centers. The programs are many and ongoing and require rapid and flexible build out. The Senior Media Manager will work with our acquisition marketing team, our marketing operations team, our call center growth and strategy and our business intelligence teams to drive cross functional growth. The successful candidate will have a documented history of driving direct to consumer growth through a sales call center.
- Work cross functionally with the Call Center Growth and Strategy team and other departmental groups to develop and align the media and growth strategy to monthly targets, and operational metrics.
- Manage multiple digital media partners against goals. Specific digital platforms would include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Google, Bing, Affiliate Networks, Direct Mail partners, and TV agencies.
- Lead, strategize, develop, execute, and manage performance marketing media campaigns.
- Lead call center training and campaign optimization for various media campaigns
- Manage call center performance, media performance, and other operational reports.
- Help manage and optimize various acquisition campaigns to maximize the efficiency of media spend and call center performance
- Help lead, define and develop reporting and key performance indicators.
- Participate in financial reporting integration with the media, call center, and operations teams.
- Provide leadership and support for the following areas:
- Report buildout and troubleshooting
- Campaign deliverability and tracking integrations and other tasks related to campaign buildout
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics, or Marketing
- 6+ years of direct to consumer performance marketing, where ROAS / ROI optimization was the focus
- Call Center Sales and Marketing experience at a B2C business
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Demonstrates organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Passion for learning and growing digital and performance marketing skills
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- An outgoing, team-first personality
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the RingNeighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.