Marketing Director, ANZ
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for an experienced Marketing Director to spearhead all paid media and campaigns in our ANZ markets. This role directly reports to Ring’s CMO (US based) and Managing Director of APAC. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and execute marketing strategy and plan for ANZ, finding and learning winning value propositions by market and building an engine for growth that is scalable and repeatable market by market
- Develop and execute all paid media campaigns, including TV, digital, and other media; day to day driving execution across media channels to achieve optimal business results
- Own all media strategy and planning, optimizing multimillion dollar advertising spend to bring Ring to market leadership across ANZ
- Coordinate with acquisition, creative and content teams to drive growth, ensuring campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Foster compelling storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Inspire, collaborate and propel external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, Social)
- Generate market intelligence, analytics, and comprehensive reporting for all key digital and analog media channels, fostering a real-time learning and marketing optimization environment
- Manage and build a seamless team of internal resources and external agencies
- Continuously and proactively search for new opportunities to grow our channels
- 5+ years of relevant experience with strong demonstrable track record
- Bachelor’s Degree required /MBA preferred
- Must be a strategic self-starter with a results-oriented work ethic
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Required to stay current with Facebook, display and overall digital marketing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a lean team in a startup environment
- Must possess a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality with a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage numerous projects at one time
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.