Content Moderator, Reviews
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is seeking a Content Moderator for our Reviews, who will be an exceptional addition to our Customer Experience team. As a Content Moderator at Ring, you will be the first point of contact for reviewers through our third-party retail sites and app store platforms, as well as a critical brand ambassador. This position is best suited for a candidate with a passion for community management, experience implementing scalable solutions, and a mastery of clear communication. We are seeking a proven team influencer who is eager to collaborate with others to help improve both our products and user experience.
- Monitor and respond to Big Box Retail reviews, including but not limited to Best Buy, Home Depot & Lowes.
- Monitor and respond to app store reviews on both iOS and Android platforms
- Manage all incoming Better Business Bureau complaints, working with our Resolution Specialists.
- Relay expert knowledge of the different Ring products to users in an easy-to-digest way
- Communicate user feedback and blocking issues to Resolution Specialists with detail and precision
- Strive to meet team-wide performance goals
- Identify and communicate real time device and app issues to Product Teams, Developers and Engineers to help drive product improvements and avoid further customer pain points
- Exude real empathy and passion about our mission and our products
- Create customer insights & sentiment reports across our third-party retail sites and app store platforms
- Think outside of the box to find creative solutions to improve our brand presence on our third-party retail sites and app store platforms.
- Blaze forward independently but work well with your teammates
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ years of experience managing social communications channels
- 2+ years of experience with Excel and basic reporting
- BS/ BA degree
- Experience with data analysis (such as excel, SQL, etc)
- Team leadership experience
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Strong written, and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to grasp new and changing technologies.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.