Channel Marketing Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of customer, brand, category and product strategies within a retail environment working with the Channel Marketing, Go to Market, and Sales team to execute plans to drive sell through and adoption of Ring products.
- Partner with product marketing and sales team to develop initiatives to drive the business at retail through assortment strategies, marketing programs, and promotional ideas in support of Ring’s unique selling proposition.
- Own the account planning from a retail marketing perspective, building programs to drive consideration, conversion, and education.
- Manage multiple customer-related projects including briefing for display fixtures and driving projects to completion ensuring it’s on time and on budget in partnership with the Visual Merchandising team.
- Develop high quality customer presentations with strong articulation of ideas that address customer needs and leverage data to support fact-based selling and product sell-in strategies.
- Support GTM product initiatives (product launches, product transitions) through execution at retail.
- Support brand strategy by working with internal departments and external partners to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity with all constituents.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in all aspects of managing the customer, category, and team members. Promote teamwork/collaboration. Show initiative. Act independently to successfully manage customer and category issues with a bias for action.
- 3-4 years of marketing, brand or channel management or consumer products experience.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related degree and/or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Cross-team coordination, project management, customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.