Product / Program / Project Management
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products such as: Ring Alarm, Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick-Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and others. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
The Ring Solutions Operations Team aims to provide analysis, process definition, and strategic support to the continual growth and support of all Ring products, specifically Ring Alarm. The primary role for the Operations Analyst is to manage and support the analysis, communication, and resolution of all Alarm events experienced by our Neighbors with Ring Alarm. The Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing alarm information, developing strategic recommendations, troubleshooting system issues, and communicating effectively with Neighbors and Municipalities where necessary.
- Become a subject matter expert of all Ring products, with a specific focus on Ring Alarm
- Researching Alarm dispatches that occur in our Central Monitoring Station Platform as well as in our Alarm Desktop
- Analyzing alarm history to determine the cause of the potential False Alarm
- Perform ad hoc analysis to quickly solve time sensitive operational issues and business cases.
- Communicating effectively with Customers to understand their Alarm experience to determine the root cause, and provide troubleshooting support where applicable
- Communicating with local jurisdictions regarding potential False Alarm repercussions, dispatch records, and outcomes of alarm events
- Aide the Customer Support team with product troubleshooting, device operations, and training information
- Support Beta program trials with communication, device operations, and troubleshooting where necessary
- Support device distribution requests when applicable for the all branches of the Ring organizations, as well as for business partners, and occasionally, customers
- Manage in-house device inventory and tracking processes
- Report any product issues to the necessary stakeholders and work towards resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Business Management or Technology field, but not a requirement) required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- 3+ years experience in a Business/Support Analyst role; experience in these roles at a Technology or Home Security company a plus
- Familiar working in a high pace environment while having to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Analytical with the ability to offer end-to-end solutions to solve complex business problems
- Proactive and self-directed in work habits
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and process-driven, with an orientation toward continuous process improvement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive equivalents, particularly Microsoft Excel as a VBA.
- Ability to analyze current work processes and systems and clearly articulate potential improvement opportunities to leadership
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) experience a plus
- Reporting and analytics experience a plus
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.