National Account Manager - ANZ
Sales / Biz Dev
Ring (www.ring.com) is seeking an experienced individual for executing and driving sales in our retail channel for Australia and New Zealand that will result in delivery of sales & profit growth. This role directly reports to Ring’s Asia Pacific Managing Director.
We work with key retailers, implementing long term business plans and driving creative ways to put our technology into more homes, fueled by our mission to create safer neighborhoods. It takes a savvy and strategically agile individual to be successful in this role.
- Own and execute growth plan for key accounts in Australia and New Zealand
- Account management for key accounts; owning the relationship as well as structuring and leading the sales and (external) merchandising / field team. This includes account planning, forecasting, sales, activity calendars, merchandising, and product lifecycle management
- Own all marketing strategy and planning for retailers, optimizing advertising spend to ensure Ring is the market leader in smart home security
- Achieve sales & profit goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Help build out the neighborhood program by working closely with neighbors and other key community members to ensure to ensure campaigns are effective in reducing crime
- Work with early adopters of Ring to empower them to spread the word on the company and products
- Continuously and proactively search for new opportunities to grow our channel
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- 3+ years of sales or marketing experience in retail or wholesale channels
- Must be able to travel for sales meetings and visit key accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be a self-starter with a results-oriented work ethic
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a lean team in a startup environment
- Must possess a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality with a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage numerous projects at one time
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age