Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
Ring is seeking an Account Manager to help support The Home Depot Sales Team. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders while executing, measuring and delivering support functions for Ring sales leadership. This includes building merchandising action plans, sales sheets, contract management and new item setup. The Account Manager will also interact with The Home Depot team on a daily basis and provide day to day support for both Merchandising and Inventory Planning / Replenishment departments.
You will use your knowledge to build data-based tools that will be used to inform and drive sound decision making, and own processes that involve supply chain, finance, and accounting functions. You’ll need to be technically savvy, extremely good with numbers, well organized, able to multitask, have excellent communication skills, and you should be able to understand and articulate insights gathered from large data sets. Knowledge of THD (The Home Depot) systems and processes including THD Supplier Hub, Vendordrill, IDM, 531/560, AMT etc. will be critical for success.
- Day to day support of The Home Depot and homedepot.com national account.
- Database building and management, including data entry.
- Leverage historical data and market insights to deliver accurate POS and order forecast models.
- Build tools and reports to monitor business performance.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to execute the needs of the day to day business.
- Provide customer facing support, primarily for The Home Depot Merchandising and Inventory. Planning / Replenishment departments.
- Execute ad hoc reporting for both Ring sales leadership and The Home Depot.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of account management experience
- 3+ years of supplier experience with The Home Depot
- Master’s Degree with a quantitative / business focused curriculum
- Experience with Tableau and Microsoft Excel
- 7+ years of account management experience
- 5+ years of supplier experience with The Home Depot
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.