Senior HR Manager
Santa Monica, CA
HR / Recruiting
Are you a seasoned HR leader that's adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to change the way the world interacts with technology? Are you interested in being in an HR organization that operates as a business and starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our businesses? Are you passionate about changing customers’ lives in significantly impactful ways? If this sounds exciting to you, then join the Amazon Devices HR team! This new Sr. HR Manager will lead the HR function at Ring in Santa Monica, CA.
This role will be responsible for the development and execution of HR strategies and initiatives, M&A integration work, as well as the day to day HRBP responsibilities. This role will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience.
This roll will also work closely with other HR resources and teams and drive key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as global organization design, diversity, leadership development, and implementing and scaling annual talent management processes.
This role requires flexible HR ninja skills, the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and locations around the world. This role also requires a strong sense of humor - we like to have fun while we’re making history!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years of experience in an HRBP, HR Management or generalist leadership role, preferably in a high tech environment
- Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
- The ideal candidate will have developed a vision and strategy that inspires teams and partners in a dynamic, high-velocity environment. Also, this candidate will have had experience in integrating organizations and change management strategies.
- This leader will have demonstrated the ability to strike the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/compliance. They will be highly analytical about leading the function and ensure that the organization rigorously measures and analyzes the right things to drive success.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation