Project Manager - Design
Santa Monica, CA
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space. Ring is currently seeking a hungry and passionate program manager to join our team in Santa Monica. This person will be able to utilize both their creative and analytical skill sets in this project-based role to support the Design Group and our Director of Marketing Operations while also being exposed to the various facets of the Marketing team.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, design, product, engineering and customer support teams.
- Manage schedules and project timelines to ensure campaigns are launched in a timely manner.
- Coordinate digital, email, and content marketing campaigns across all business units.
- Work with our Global Marketing teams to coordinate and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Keep track of marketing initiatives and keep calendar up to date, and be willing and able to take on other projects as assigned.
- Be organized and comfortable juggling many things at once and take pride in detail, organization, and analysis.
- Be happy stepping up to meet goals with a sense of urgency and excitement.
- Brainstorm, develop and execute marketing campaigns individually and as part of a team.
- Be able to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly, and a personality that quickly builds rapport and professional relationships.
- 5 years of project management experience with a creative/digital/content/production background.
- A team player who can work side-by-side with other marketers, designers, writers, developers and analysts.
- Quick learner, critical thinker, analytical and problem solver, willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- Eager to learn about different types of marketing campaigns and help.
- Understanding studio operation and creative services is a plus.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.