Sr Financial Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Accounting / Finance
Ring is actively seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Company’s financial planning, budgeting, capital markets and treasury operations. You will be responsible for working with the finance team, partnering with the business to help them understand and manage their budgets and forecasts, proactively delivering insights to relevant constituents. You will also facilitate communications across the organization, delivering insightful financial analyses and reports to internal and external parties and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. You will get as much responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle!
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- Work with the CFO and finance team to maintain the weekly rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
- Monitor and communicate trends, and assess implications along with developing actionable strategies
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company’s performance
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Company’s Board of Directors
- Assist in capital raising activities, including debt and equity transactions
- 3+ years of finance experience, either as a financial analyst at an investment bank or in a corporate financial planning & analysis role
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Experience with consumer electronics, e-commerce and retail
- Deep knowledge of business and finance necessary
- Accounting audit experience is a plus
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills required
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Oracle, and/or COGNOS desirable
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.