Community Programs Manager - Neighbors
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring is looking to hire a Community Programs Manager to join the Neighbors team. The Neighbors team combines innovative Ring technology with community-based initiatives to achieve our mission of making neighborhoods safer. As a Community Programs Manager, you will be responsible for working with local city governments in an effort to connect communities and provide value for their residents. The ideal Community Programs Manager will be able to delight their contacts while developing repeatable processes that allow for new opportunities to support safer neighborhoods and happier residents.
- Meet or exceed established targets for activity and acquisition.
- Communicate actionable feedback and suggestions around effectively managing new and existing relationships.
- Make informed decisions around future initiatives by working cross functionally and using data-defined metrics to measure impact.
- Perform various department and program related tasks or projects, including representing Ring and the Neighbors team at community events and trade shows.
- 20%-30% travel. Domestic only.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or years of equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in Outside Sales, New Partner Acquisition or Client Services, ideally engaging with the public sector.
- Experience in cold calling, prospecting, and growing accounts.
- Demonstrated history of success driving high-value, complex initiatives involving key decision makers from the public and private sector.
- Experience developing and managing a national territory.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a history of overdelivering for clients.
- Experience working with local municipalities.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented and objectively driven.
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to effectively present and discuss opportunities with senior level contacts.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.