Santa Monica, CA
Amazon is looking for a talented Corporate Counsel attorney to provide legal advice and counseling on technology transactions, product counseling, and regulatory compliance matters for its Ring business, headquartered in Santa Monica, California. This attorney will support Amazon’s senior management, technology and engineering, marketing, customer support, business development, sales, supply chain, and information security teams.
Please use this link to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/668411/technology-legal-counsel-ring
Principal Duties Include
- Structuring, drafting, and negotiating licensing and commercial agreements
- Legal counseling in the areas of intellectual property, consumer law, marketing, technology, digital media, and regulatory compliance
- Providing support to the business on other legal matters on an as-needed basis
- Some travel, domestic and international, is required
- J.D. degree and membership in one state bar is required
- 4+ years of transactional attorney experience
- 3+ years of experience in a national or international law firm
- Experience with complex intellectual property agreements for software and hardware products
- Experience structuring, drafting and negotiating intellectual property and commercial agreements in support of product development and launch
Please Use This Link To Apply
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.