Community Support Program Manager III
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Community Support / Call Center
Ring, an Amazon company, is committed to our mission of reducing crime in neighborhoods and this mission is supported by providing outstanding customer service and sales support for our neighbors (customers). Our growing community support network includes sites that specialize in technical support as well as sites that specialize in consultative sales.
Ring seeks a Program Manager for Contact Center Sales Operations to join our Global Community Support team. This person will play a leading role in building out our growing sales operations to support the Ring Sales and Marketing teams’ business growth objectives
- Build strategic relationships with third party sales call center vendors that include coordinating communication and support and involvement with all aspects of their service delivery to include developing strategic goals, program launch and execution, ensuring the attainment of operational and quality targets and service levels
- Drive and manage the alignment of outsourcing strategies
- Work independently in a rapidly changing environment, oversee multiple projects with unique success metrics
- Be laser focused on neighbor satisfaction levels and ease of neighbor interaction while operating within the framework of Ring’s strategic and financial goals
- Work to support and service enterprise-wide stakeholders outside of Community Support, to operationalize strategic goals and develop the resources required to deliver optimum results via outsourced and potentially internal sales teams in the call center
- Develop and implement rigorous processes for performance analytics, business reviews and process improvement all while maintaining and developing the relationship between sales call center vendors and Ring
- Foster a neighbor obsessed culture and drive priorities
- Provide input on partner selection and RFPs
- Work with the leadership team (cross-functionally) to help execute ongoing CS strategies that align with the global business growth plan
- Analyze and report out on partner performance across all defined metrics and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes
- Work with partners to improve performance through creative process improvement, implementation of new strategies, prioritization of learning and development and mastery of Ring tools
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners and provide performance summary analysis; perform gap analysis to ensure partners have tools, processes, trainings and the empowerment to deliver expected neighbor experience
- Partner with Ring international resources to ensure support is localized for our international neighbors if applicable
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure ongoing success
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience in complex program and performance management
- 3+ years of experience in a role responsible for achieving sales targets
- Experience in stakeholder management and a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Experience in solution development with business data analytics
- Some domestic and International travel required
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of contact center operations inclusive of key performance metrics
- Consultative sales experience in consumer electronics, technology and/or security products
- Familiarity with contact center technology and compliance
- Formal project management certification
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization with operations located in multiple countries with varying cultural dynamics
- Proven ability to triage priorities, achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercise good judgement and sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy while managing a variety of job responsibilities
- Thrive on multi-tasking, consensus building, and innovative problem solving
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Alarm. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.