QA Engineer - Subscriptions
Santa Monica, CA
Engineering / QA
Ring is looking for a strong web app test engineer to join a rapidly growing team.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases.
- Root case failures by reviewing service and device logs.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests, both black-box and white-box test cases.
- Design, develop and maintain in-house test automation framework, with continuous integration tools, such as CircleCI.
- Design and develop, execute performance tests.
- Work collaboratively with software developers.
- Verify code patches and bug fixes.
- BS degree in CS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with automation testing tools (Selenium Webdriver with Nodejs).
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills.
- Experience with source control versioning systems, preferably Github.
- Experience in API Automation testing and tools, preferably Postman
- Knowledge in CI/CD processes and tools, preferably CircleCI.
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity with SQL databases and elasticsearch.
- Experience with Airbrake and other error tracking software.
- Familiarity with BDD framework like Cucumber.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.