Content Project Manager Intern
Marketing – Marketing
**Please use the following link to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/945134/content-project-manager-internship **
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a Content Project Manager intern for our European team, based in Amsterdam.
You have a background or strong interest in content marketing, strong organizational skills and a knack for project management. The word “process” doesn’t scare you, and you are keen to develop new ways to make team work more productive.
You will team up with and learn from cross-functional team of colleagues from video production, design and content, and will work with them on various ongoing and new projects. You will collaborate closely with our Content Manager and the Head of Video Production, driving the localisation of creative assets for many countries across Europe.
- With work localization manager and multiple stakeholders to localise written, design and video content to EU countries
- Creative process management within Ring EU
- Work closely with marketing, e-comm, e-mail and other teams to provide content assets based on specific channel needs
- Participate in organizing and managing internal content asset library
- Liaising with production partners on video content requests
- Video pre and post production support
- Fluent in English (UK)
- Fluent in 1-2 additional languages such as German or Dutch is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Passion for production and making videos
- Interest in technology and security products
- Ability to think on your feet, work well independently, but know when to escalate
- You have a team-first personality, you are eager to learn and you keep on top of content trends
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.