Manager, Paid Marketing/Acquisition- Emerging Hardware
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
As the paid marketing lead, you’ll be responsible for managing paid media that supports our emerging hardware business and allocating large monthly and quarterly budgets to achieve quantifiable results. This role will serve as both a channel owner and strategic planner — executing always-on acquisition campaigns as well as facilitating the development of brand campaigns around promotions and product launches. You have a strong grasp of acquisition, retargeting, and attribution marketing, and you enjoy making data-driven decisions, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to analyzing the performance of each channel. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-starter who wants to take what they’ve learned in other paid marketing roles to a fast-growing team in a mature business environment where you’ll have ownership of full funnel marketing strategy.
- Own and manage strategy and growth for all digital marketing channels — from ideation and creation to execution and testing
- Use data from analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Looker, etc) to continuously test and improve campaign performance by relentlessly optimizing elements such as ad format, imagery, audiences, and bidding
- Oversee day-to-day management of multiple agencies, both internal and external
- Partner cross-functionally to leverage their learnings and implement new programs for our emerging hardware business
- Work cross-functionally to align paid spend with seasonal campaigns, partner co-marketing initiatives, and retail activations
- Maintain and scale our full-funnel, multi-touch, algorithmic attribution model to measure sales across all channels, both online and offline
- Regularly research new ad products, channels, and targeting capabilities in order to stay ahead of the curve
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in marketing, math, statistics, and/or economics
- 5+ years of experience managing performance marketing channels for a consumer brand
- 5+ years of experience leading paid media campaigns including planning, audience targeting, creative development, testing, and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to impactfully grow and improve efficiency of marketing channels and experience owning full-funnel marketing strategy and spend
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across different functions and levels
- An entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude, and an ability to take initiative with minimal direction and thrive in a results-driven environment
- Advanced working knowledge of ad platforms including Facebook, AdWords, and/or DSPs
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.