User Acquisition Manager, Neighbors App
Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to evolve our digital presence across paid and earned social media, blogs, email, and partners.
In this role, you will create and execute innovative, performance campaigns that accelerate user acquisition, activation, and retention for the Neighbors App. This is a unique opportunity to define the growth path for a network of millions of users across the world.
At Ring, we come to work every day with the mission of making neighborhoods safer. Because we know that safer homes start with safer neighborhoods, we created the Neighbors App to keep people informed and to bring the power of community to making neighborhoods safer.
Anyone with an iOS or Android device can download Neighbors and use the app to: view neighborhood activity; share crime and safety-related videos, photos and text-based posts; and receive real-time safety alerts from your neighbors, local law enforcement and the Ring team.
- Create and execute a strategy to drive millions of installs and activations in the Neighbors app
- Define KPIs and effectively drive CPIs and CPNU down, while identifying channels with high retention and viral follow-on
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with assisting in the development of the channel’s long-term strategy
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Stay current with Facebook, display, mobile and overall digital marketing best practices
- Foster storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of our mission
- Inspire, collaborate and propel internal and external partners (Creative, Digital Agency, PR)
- Help with the optimization of the end-to-end customer experience, lead and customer conversion, and cost per lead analysis
- 4+ years of experience digital marketing experience
- 2+ years of deep, hands-on paid social marketing experience
- 2+year of experience with working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Experience in Gaming or large-scale Social apps
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, and a team player
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.