Ring Retail Store – Key Holder
Business Development – Sales / Biz Dev
As a member of the Ring field team, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhered to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
- Business Results: Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals. Supporting the leadership team by maintaining a clean store. Opening and closing the store following proper procedures and other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Customer Centric: Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers. Establishes effective relationships to build brand loyalty. Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset. Handling customer situations with a solution-based mindset.
- Ring Leader: Represents the brand and passionate about Ring, our customer and our product. Provides technical support and helps navigate troubleshooting questions and issues. Knowledgeable about the competition, partner integrations and an expert on every current Ring product to positively impact business. Understands the competitors and supports excellent tenant and community relationships. Upholds high quality store experiences for the internal and external customer.
- Accountable: Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed. Following all company policies and ensuring all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner. Holds team and self-accountable to all Ring Inc. standards of performance.
- 1+ years of experience working in a retail store environment within consumer electronics space
- Experience partnering with the leadership team on operational matters
- Experience handling customer situations
- Knowledgeable on current Ring products and similar products in the market
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focused
- Must have a team-player mentality
- Flexible schedule
- Adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
- Self-starter, proactive, resourceful, flexible and effectively manage time and resources
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Ring products, iOS and Android operating system, and general home networking experience
- Solution-based mindset
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.