Santa Monica, CA
HR / Recruiting
Ring, the leader in neighborhood security, is looking for an ambitious Recruiting Coordinator to support the HQ recruiting team. This is a critical role in providing a high-quality experience to prospective candidates. You will be in front-lines along with the recruiters and play an important part of ensuring a seamless recruiting and on-boarding experience from start to finish.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun and close group of specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our neighbors.
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews with candidates and Ring’s in house recruiting team and hiring managers
- Act as point person throughout the application process providing a great candidate experience
- Greet candidates in office, prepare hiring managers for interviews and ensure interview schedules are maintained
- Send and track candidate NDAs
- Post / update job postings across various job boards and recruiting channels
- Creating pooling and hiring requisitions along with generating offers
- Assist recruiters in gathering interview feedback and close the loop with candidates and hiring managers
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned
- 1+ year as a recruiting coordinator or a relevant administrative assistant position
- Experience working in a fast pace, rapidly growing environment
- Experience building and maintaining relationships
- Experience delivering under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must be able to handle data with confidentiality
- Experience working in a rapidly growing tech startup.
- Must posses strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Self-starter with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, resourceful and takes the initiative
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation