Customer Insights Analyst
Santa Monica, CA
Ring is currently seeking an experienced data analyst to join our team as the Customer Insights Analyst. This individual will be responsible for analyzing customer data from internal and external channels and generating actionable insights for Product Management and Operations teams. Beyond data reporting and analytics, this position will also collaborate with the Customer Satisfaction Manager on strategies to increase reviewer engagement and maintain high levels of community retention. This role is instrumental in helping Product teams make calculated decisions based on data & insight we receive directly from our neighbors.
- Obtains customer insights data from different sources, such as surveys, Customer Support data, reviews, device usage data, and unsolicited feedback from customers
- Organizes customer satisfaction data for analysis
- Analyzes customer data to identify trends, statistics, and issues
- Generates concise and actionable insights based on data analysis
- Creates resolution plans for issues
- Identifies positive and negative customer satisfaction patterns
- Use structured data to create statistical reports, highlighting trends and patterns
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing and data analytics role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Mathematics or related degree and/or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Deep analytical and technical knowledge: SQL, Excel, BI tools
- Cross-team coordination, project management, data analytics, and customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor with the ability to work in high pressure environment
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.