Customer Satisfaction Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
The Ring’s Marketing team is looking for one highly motivated team member who is up for the challenge of evangelizing and mobilizing our customers to spread the word. This role will “bleed orange and blue” with the understanding that positive customer experiences and our products are the keys to our future. If your personal mission is to turn each and every customer’s experience into a fantastic one, then this is the role for you.
- Continuously manage, respond to and nurture dedicated product reviews on our App Stores and Big Box Retail Sites.
- Provide technical insights and recommendations while protecting our Brand.
- Regularly organize trends in customer feedback and share it with the appropriate departments in order to improve our products and user experience.
- Work with the team in Santa Monica to identify and escalate system errors and other technical issues.
- Create a weekly report on Review outreach and turnaround for specific platforms.
- Collaborate with the Customer Satisfaction Manager on strategies to increase reviewer engagement and maintain high levels of community retention.
- Effectively turn neighbors into influencers.
- Empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a profound knowledge of the company and all of its products
- De-escalation problem solver who is able to think outside the box
- Highly motivated listener who can quickly identify gaps with neighbors
- Thick skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness
- Flexibility to provide positive neighbor experiences any time of the day or night
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam, Ring Floodlight Cam, and the new Alarm Security systems. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.