Santa Monica, CA
Marketing – Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic, metrics-driven, Marketing Analyst to join the Go-to-Market (GTM) team to help consolidate, analyze, and operationalize data-driven insights to optimize our customer acquisition strategies as we scale our products in the North America market.
As a Marketing Analyst on the GTM team, you will be the principal marketing and business data owner, responsible for defining campaign-level KPIs, building both standardized and ad-hoc analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate our marketing and customer acquisition tactic effectiveness across all channels and customer segments. The analyst will also partner with the marketing, ops, BI, and product teams to extract and surface insights that will be used to make informed and data-driven business decisions, with an emphasis on improving customer acquisition, experience, and retention through ongoing campaign testing. This position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and finance and marketing teams.
- Ownership over all business/marketing analytics and reporting pertaining to GTM and marketing
- Provide campaign-level results and conduct comparative analysis to measure success of campaigns and customer acquisition tactics effectiveness
- Understand and analyze the entire customer lifecycle funnel across all platforms and customer segments to optimize conversion rates along with engagement and retention metrics
- Build out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B tests to track customer acquisition performance and help drive improvements
- Work with marketing and product teams to optimize campaigns and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data Science, or similar field
- 3+ years of prior experience with web and digital analytics, including conversion, engagement and retention metrics
- 3+ years of experience and expert proficiency with SQL
- Track record of distilling complex problems into their underlying components, validating hypotheses and delivering actionable data-driven insights
- 2+ years of in-depth experience and proficiency with web analytics tools such as Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics
- 2+ years of in-depth experience and expert proficiency with mobile analytics tools such as Customer.io, Braze, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Localytics, or others
- Expert proficiency with analytics visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or others
- Experience recording optimized conversion funnels, building A/B tests, and defining metrics for customer acquisition campaigns
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, MBA, Marketing Analytics, Information Systems, or similar degree
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS Athena for querying big data and non-relational databases
- Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills, with some business proficiency
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.