Santa Monica, CA
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
The Key by Amazon group is currently seeking a Senior Copywriter to join our growing marketing team in Santa Monica. In this role, you will be responsible for the creative messaging for the whole product portfolio of Key, including landing pages, digital advertising, emails, trade shows, and event-based marketing content.
You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive engagement. You understand what it takes to move an idea from a scrap of paper to a screen, and how to inspire others with your vision along the way. As a storyteller on the team, you will drive creative excellence and help create impactful work that delivers business goals. This is a hands-on role responsible for both conceptual and executional work. The ideal candidate is a digital native that is fueled by big ideas, driven by measurable results and is inspired to lead.
- Work with the Key by Amazon’s marketing team to create engaging copy to help promote the Key service
- Concept and execute cross-channel marketing content - website, digital, social, video, retail to support our business goals
- Establish the voice of Key brand through a variety of marketing channels and platforms
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the creative process -- actively participate in creative briefings, develop & execute creative concepts (both independently and with the team), determine solutions/alternatives when necessary, and present work to stakeholders
- Write all holistic content, including copy for brand identities, brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more, all while adhering to deadlines
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to develop initial concepts
- 5+ years of copywriting experience as part of an in-house creative department or at an advertising agency
- A portfolio of your work demonstrating finished projects
- Deep digital marketing experience; traditional advertising experience a plus
- Web-based portfolio exhibiting digital, social, and print work.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc)
- Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real time
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.