Santa Monica, CA
Creative / Design
Our Product Design team and you will be responsible for designing the user interface and experience for Ring Video Doorbells, Security Cameras and related services. We’re a user-centric, fast-paced and collaborative team that collaborates with other design, product and engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- You will initiate product design with business and product strategy, collaborating with product and engineering team members.
- You will co-lead the design system with other product design vertical leads.
- You will take user test results and real-time data into a pixel perfect design solution.
- 3-5 years of experience as Product Designer in mobile applications.
- You have expert skill in Sketch, from defining the basic style guide to comprehensive symbol library.
- You have used Zeplin, InVision, JIRA and Confluence to work with product and QA teams.
- You have multidisciplinary design disciplines across iOS, Android, and Web.
Bonus Points If
- You have used Abstract as a Sketch version control system with multiple designers.
- You have built and maintained a collaborative design system and library for multiple designers.
- You have led or participated in design critiques to run a constructive feedback process with multiple designers.
- You have used PaintCode to hand off assets to iOS engineers in Swift or Objective-C.
- You have crafted optimized vector icons to hand off assets to Android and front-end engineers in SVGs.
- You have used GitHub to collaborate with engineers to manage design assets.
- You have used Framer, Flinto or equivalent hi-fidelity prototyping tools to articulate interaction design.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.