Social Care Advocate
Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
The Social Care team is seeking social media savvy teammates who are ready to engage with our neighbors on both support and community-building interactions. Your primary day-to-day tasks involve managing and responding to communications received on our various social media channels. You will also be proactively reaching out to neighbors to solve issues and improve their Ring experience. If you enjoy a challenging environment where you'll play a crucial role in maintaining the brand image and reputation of Ring, then this may be the role for you.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage incoming social media messages, redirecting non-support queries to the relevant teams
- Respond to and troubleshoot support requests over social media (utilizing Kustomer and UJET as communication methods)
- Proactively contact neighbors who are encountering challenges to elevate their Ring experience
- Work with the team in Santa Monica to identify and escalate system errors and other technical issues
- De-escalate upset neighbors and detractors, providing them with white glove service
- Interact with our followers on social media, engaging them in positive conversation to become Ring influencers
Do You Have What It Takes:
- 1-2 years of Social Customer Care experience
- High technical aptitude or interest in consumer electronics
- Social Media fluency/proficiency with Kustomer and UJET
- Empathetic written and verbal communication skills
- De-escalation problem solver who is able to think outside the box
- Highly detailed reader who can quickly identify gaps with neighbors
- Thick skinned mentality with a dash of assertiveness
- Flexibility to provide positive neighbor experiences any time of the day or night
- Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com . With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.